Thursday, October 1, 2009

Something Interesting Almost Happened Today

I thought that I had eaten actual whipped cream (as opposed to the Cool-Whip I was raised on while growing up in South Compton-the worst part of Compton) for about 5 hours today until I shared that with someone only to have my hopes of expanding culinary borders dashed. Turns out I have eaten it before at home as a part of some other food. Technically it's still the first time I've ever eaten whipped cream outside of my house, and that alone is enough reason to celebrate in my mind.






On a note laden with just a little bit less with soul-crushing depression and monotony, I've just got 1 more physics problem and 5 or so Diff EQ problems to get done for Friday and I'm totally done for this week. That is, until I spend my whole weekend studying for the Physics test on Tuesday. I DO TOO HAVE A LIFE! I LIVE IT INSIDE OF MY DORM ROOM WITH MY TEXTBOOK OPEN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! On second thought, maybe this paragraph is actually the sadder of the two.

Human tragedy much?

Alright, that's enough. In actually interesting news, the physics club here (nerd alert!) has decided to try to build a Tesla Coil. As this video reveals, Tesla Coils are awesome:



Please deposit all blown minds into the bin on your right as you exit this blog.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment