Monday, October 20, 2008

About Us

This is the place to learn all about your favorite heroes: us!


Alex's blurb
Hi! I would say my name, but it's already above this line of text! I'm the youngest writer here. I write about vidjuh games, and I guess whatever I feel like posting about at times. There's not much to say about me. Someone else write their blurbs now.


Atticus' blurb


Name: Dave
Favorite Sandwich: Grilled Cheese
Other Info: I am currently attending college in New York pursuing a dual major in Physics and Mathematics. I write about college life, report on instances of Youtube Glory, and do the weekly More-Famous Friday feature to promote unappreciated internet videos. I also have the only beard on this website.


Svava's blurb

Really? Do I even need a blurb with a picture like THAT?

Anyhow, I'm the resident artsy kid here on the blog. Also, the lone female. I make fun of the terrible art. One day I will put some effort into re-writing this blurb. And I'm going to kick Atticus' ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment