Friday, October 24, 2008

Introducing....

Atticus! Remember how I said I would try to get other people to contribute? Well, I did say it. Atticus really is someone else other than myself (existentialists, shut your faces). The Sandwich Collective has eaten another person. Because people usually eat sandwiches, not the reverse. It's a role reversal joke. Nevermind, just enjoy part of the conversation that eventually led to Atticus joining the team:

Atticus: so the online streaming is extremely messed up with the radio
Atticus: i need to talk to the advisor about it
Dave: I stopped trying after a few times
Atticus: best idea
Atticus: but even those who are able to stream, the sound quality is so bad
Atticus: it sounds like garbage
Atticus: literally
Dave: isn't garbage usually silent unless someone moves it?
Dave: otherwise there would be noise complaints from people who live near landfills all the time
Atticus: the sad thing about what u said is i knew you were going to say that
Atticus: i knew that once i said that, u were going to comment on it
Dave: you're a brave soul

Oh yeah, he works at a radio station. I meant to sign up to work at the radio station here, but then stopped caring. I'm too tired at this point to comment further. I'll add in all of the tags for the previous posts by Saturday probably. I know you've all been waiting to get your sort on. Do people "get their (thing) on" anymore?

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment