Friday, October 31, 2008

They Don't Make Smell-Proof Costumes

Now, I'm not a big partygoer (I am, bruh, let's drink jagerbombs until we can't feel the inner pain of our empty existences anymore). I did have a party-related hilarity, however. There was a party in a building with biotechnology laboratories in it (a great idea, to be sure), and some of the astronomy club walked over to see what it was about. We didn't go in, but all the entertainment we needed was outside; there was a guy with a ridiculously elaborate pirate costume and a guy dressed as a WWI nurse. They both had their own bottles of liquor. They were both almost empty. They both offered us them. The awkward factor was through the roof.

Then, as I walked back to my dorm, I had to pass 3 or 4 groups of complete bros. You know how some people splish splash too much cologne? I figured they would smell bad, and they did, but it was as though their combined colognes and body sprays and deodorants had a synergistic effect. It was an olfactory Blitzkreig, and we need to get the UN all up in here (do people get "all up in" things anymore?)

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment