Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello Cruel World!

Welcome to my little oasis in the Internet Desert.
Yeah, I changed the alt text
You know, because the internet is dry and spam is the mirage. I graduated from poetry college, I know. This will be an outlet for mocking pop culture, talking about various countercultures, and sharing mildly amusing anecdotes. Nothing side-splitting, but still worth reading.

As of now, I will be the only author here. I'll see whose help I can enlist to make the content as varied and consistently updated as possible. Maybe I'll even integrate a Twitter account here somehow so I can do some minute-by-minute updates from the terrible non sequitur that is my daily schedule.

About me: I am going to college in New York, which should explain my abundance of free time. It turns out that everything in New York is actually a part of New York City. Who knew? You didn't. We are rivals because you failed geography.

I play bass in a band and listen to lots of music. Do you have a demo you'd like me to review? Send it to me at thesandwichcollective at gmail dot com.

Now that Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Metalocalypse, and Robot Chicken have ended their seasons, I don't watch anything on television. If it makes it onto Youtube, I might watch it. I'll throw links to any good videos up here as I find them.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment