Friday, October 24, 2008

More-Famous Fridays

So here's an idea I had: every Friday, I'm going to pick out a video from all of the interwebs which should be more famous and post it here. Because this is famous. On a scale of 1-10, the fame of this blog is the number i (imaginary number joke, e-mail me for the address where scholarship checks can be sent for my degree in Awesome Math). Anyways, this video is a parody of the Power Rangers. According to Wikipedia, the Power Rangers changed like 5 times since I last watched that show as a child and the show is now completely ridiculous (the same amount of ridiculousness). Everything about the video is funny, and it was awarded the weekly fifth place on Newgrounds for this past week and was the Daily 2nd place on the 17th when it was uploaded.


Whoops, Newgrounds, your attempt at keeping people from embedding your videos failed miserably. And I made it the same size as an embedded YouTube video. Because I looked up how to do it on YouTube. That's basically it for you, man. That's game over. Make this video more famous.

-Dave

1 comment: