Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Beautiful Day in the NewYorkborhood

It has been just barely raining all day. Not enough to flood anything, but just enough to make puddles that are difficult to notice until one has stepped into them. My hoodie is soaked, as are my socks. Apparently it was supposed to snow today. Uhh...what? I think that we left the bubble for autumn blank on the seasonal scan-tron test (I know, right, it's like I'm Mark Twain what with the words and the comparisons and all. Doesn't that picture look like a really terrible Photoshop job? It does.).

In other news, for those of you still following the Burnt-Toastgate, the smell does indeed permeate my room. As does the heat. I am sitting directly beside a wide open window while it's 40o outside. I should probably take this powerstrip off of the heater before it melts.

Anyhow, the rest of my day is sure to be exciting. I have laundry to put away, a nap to take, Physics homework, an American Politics essay, and then a Chem. review session to attend. The nap sounds the best out of those things. The laundry sounds the worst.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment