Friday, October 24, 2008

Overeating and leaves

Well, first off, I need to say it feels good to be part of this here blog. To make the sandwich analogy, its like I'm the marshmallow in between the peanut butter and jelly sandwich being fed to someone who is allergic to both diary products and peanuts. Fun times, I know, I was there.

To start off my rant, I was reading news articles and came across an article where a college student was competing in food-eating contest, and randomly stopped eating, threw up, fell over and died. First off, I have never even heard of someone dieing from inhaling too much food, because generally when people eat enough food, they will stop. If not, the gag reflux kicks in. This kid was apparently the Superman of food eating contests, and his weakness was...food...

My second rant of the day comes with my being forced to rake. I am in college, have a migraine, and am buried in enough homework to kill Batman, with or without Robin, and yet I have to rake. My siblings don't have anything to do, but instead of them doing at least part of the job, I have to. I hate Fall because it leads to Winter, and Winter sucks worse than any movie Hillary Duff has ever starred in... that or it sucks more than Paris Hilton does on vacation. Either or works.

-Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment