Saturday, October 25, 2008

Subway Kicks Ass and EPIC BURN

I just got back from Subway because my friend gave me these coupons which entitle me to a "Free Footlong Sub with purchase of another footlong sub and a 32 oz. drink." At first thought "This coupon sucks." But I decided to go for it anyway, I am quite hungry and the flesh-eating gnomes are starting to come out. We all know that those bastards need to be fed nightly, or they will start a coup and try to overthrow their masters: the raccoons!!!!! But that is beside the point. What I'm trying to get at is I got two sandwiches and piss in a cup for $7, whereas if I would've bought the items 'a la mode' I would have spent over $11. Would you believe they charge $2 for the drink alone?! Those jerks.

In a side note, I can no longer avoid playing video games. It has been over a month and a half since I touched any gaming controller with the intent to play a game, but now I crave it. I should instead being studying for an upcoming exam, but eff that! That's what night-before-exam cramming is for. So off I go to play some Guitar Hero and get my butt whipped.

Due to my epic inability at editing online script, here is the link to an EPIC BURN comic.



-Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment