Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Garlon Surprise


-Ben Franklin is heckled by drunk men at the Constitutional Convention while Alexander Hamilton (blue vest-like woman's shirt) smiles nervously and Thomas Jefferson attempts to free the Declaration of Independence from his stomach by way of a dagger (as though such an important historical document could be freed in any other way).-

Imagine my surprise when I found out that the first episode of A Young Person's Guide to History, the spin off show featuring the Thomas Jefferson character from Saul of the Mole Men, was online today. I didn't think it started until next Sunday, but I'm glad I was wrong. In short, it was demented and nonsensical, and I loved every moment of it. I know I said I needed to follow a web series to follow(other than Zero Punctuation, obviously. I probably should've added a blog about that on Thursday. I will this Thursday.), but I think I've found an answer to my prayer (I pray to the internet god which is a combination of Thor, ceiling cat, and the Sun. My altar is your face.).

Everything about the show is funny, and I highly recommend it. If I can find a way to upload clips, I will, but for now you can at least check out the show here.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment