Monday, June 8, 2009

Vacation

Hello. I am at the beach down in the Outer Banks, and it is going quite well so far. I drove the interstate down and for my first experience on the interstate, it was not what I expected. First, I expected people to be flying in the passing lane with massive tractor trailers on every side of me, but what I found was that people generally went 60-70 mph and found only a few tractor trailers trying to run me off the road. Second, the roads and exit ramps are ridiculous. If you aren't paying attention, you'll be screwed. Very intense.
The day we got to the beach (Saturday) sucked. It was cold, very windy, and overall just miserable. I walked outside and almost walked back inside to get a hoodie. Sunday and Monday have been pretty good overall. Blah blah blah. I don't really feel like ranting about anything else. It is my vacation afterall, so sue me.

-Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment