Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am not dead, and here's an album review

I know, I haven't put anything on here for... I don't know how long, however, I told Dave I'd review the new Fallout Boy CD "Folie à Deux."

I was planning on dissecting every song. I listened to the first song "Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes." I decided that it was so bad that it would take time and endurance to listen to the rest of the songs. Here I am two months later, I have yet to listen to any other song on the album and have come to this conclusion. This album may be the worst thing I have ever (not) listened to. I've heard a few other Fall Out Boy songs just from the radio and them guitar vidja games. They all sound exactly the same, the singers voice couldn't be any more annoying either. I'm just going to end it all here and I have this to say to Fall Out Boy, shut up, you're famous, stop complaining.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment