Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Charm School, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb




Sisbot was sitting around the house earlier tonight when, all of a sudden, I blacked out for an hour. Upon regaining consciousness, I learned that during this same hour VH1's new season of Charm School with Ricki Lake was being broadcast. While I cannot conclusively draw a cause-and-effect relationship between these two events, I felt it would be important to note this strange coincidence in case it serves as a warning sign to future generations of half-insane blogger physicists (so many of those, I know).

Anyways, there was a very heated exchange of words between two of the contestants literally 10 minutes into the show which cemented its hilarity (Did I type hilarity? I meant sadlarity.) Nonsense nonsense nonsense, then someone's hair got pulled and one girl got eliminated for getting drunk on the first night.

I think I'm gonna start trying to write about this show every week, because it seems like it might be a veritable lulz factory. These lulz melt in your mouth, not in your hand. I'm so sorry.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment