Monday, May 11, 2009

Sparky and Prom

Hey there. I just want to let all you people know that I hate you and hope you never talk to me again.

Now that that rant is out of my system, time to get to my actual rant. As I've mentioned before, I spent all of last week working with an extremely annoying kid named Sparky. In short, Sparky made me want to quit my job. I can barely look at him without having the urge to punch him, but thankfully my self-control held me back. So today, my boss came up to me and said he is rotating me out for another kid to be tortured by Sparky. I literally almost cried. That one moment has made it official that there is a merciful God. As much as I hate working with, let alone being near, Sparky, I've developed a good strategy to tolerate him: completely and utterly ignore him. We have noise silencing headphones since all we do is mow and weed whack, so I put my earphones from my ipod into the headphones and listen to music all day. Sparky tries to get me to do stuff by attempting crude charades, but I just ignore him. It works quite well.

In other news, this past weekend was my girlfriend's prom. All in all, it was a good time. I'm pissed tired, but its good. I got to play with a bonfire at 1:00 in the morning while a bunch of girls with extremely flammable hair freaked out as sparks flared. Life becomes hilarious when you can barely see straight and you have control of fire.

-Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment