Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long Weekend Lull

A great lull, and yet no lulz to be had(I'm working on my doctoral thesis for Punology while doing my Physics B.S.). Today I woke up late, felt sick, ate some awesome tortellini soup, and then did some Diff. EQ homework. Big whoop. For the last 3 hours I've been watching Kenny vs. Spenny and loving it. That Kenny is such a trickster! And that Spenny is such a gullible borderline schizo!

Anyways, apparently the new Black Dahlia album leaked. I loved Unhallowed so much that I actually thought about downloading the leak to see if they stopped sucking since Miasma, and then this showed up:






Oh my god, was that bad or what? It's like The Big Lebowski, except without the interesting, thoughtful, hilarious, or confusing parts. Do you guys get the premise? OMG, like bowling is so totally not a part of popular culture, and yet this crazy bunch of bros went all out with team outfits and what not. How eccentric! They're doing something so far outside the scope of cultural norms that it's like they're doing it...oh no. They're doing it ironically. The Black Dahlia Murder are a bunch of hipsters.



I'm gonna have to turn my back on you, BDM.

No comments:

Post a Comment