Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some Joke About an Expansion Pack/Expanding Package

The first episode of The Guild season 3 went up on MSN today, and it made my day so much better. I should add that my day started out sour when I found out that I now have to go down to the bookstore on campus tomorrow and pick up a $150 book because somebody who runs the pre-order program messed up. Whoops, my life is valuable. Lol, jk bff's.

The Guild:

<br/><a href="http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&vid=6f31eb66-4360-439a-ad62-f2bdf28f550e" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Episode 1: Expansion Time">Video: Season 3 - Episode 1: Expansion Time</a>


Even though September just started, it is likely that the best quote of the month will be "Remind me to take you on a road trip sometime. And by that, I mean do not remind me because I would not go. You talk a lot." That is, unless some better Vork dialogue comes up between now and then (possible).

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment