Monday, September 21, 2009

So Many Premieres!

Here are the shows I'll be following online this season, all of which I downloaded (or started downloading) today:
How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
The Big Bang Theory (CBS)
Bored to Death (HBO)
Parks and Recreation (NBC)

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with all the new episodes of these shows and give a quick overview and some commentary the day of their respective scene releases...or at least within a day or two. 



Yes they're all comedies, and yes I understand that the vast majority of shows on television are seppukin-inducingly bad, but I think that these shows have established themselves as being interesting enough to follow for the time being.  Plus, I write for this blog and you don't.  Go cry to your Twitter feed about it.

Here's to you, television, you vile monster!  These interwebs be thy death rattle!





-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment