Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sometimes My Calc. Professor Plays Baseball

I guess he likes baseball a lot, because I couldn't help but notice that he was wearing a 3/4 sleeve shirt in class today. Now, a couple of things need to be established at this point:


1. I am not a fashion "expert" (whatever that is).
2. I do not myself dress fashionably (except in the sense that my clothing consists almost exclusively of t-shirts and jeans, which is relatively normal).
3. Hopefully this will be the last time that I ever write about a fashion faux-pas.

Those three things being said, I will continue with my original train of thought (ALL ABOARD!) (More 18th century jokes to come- how about that Charles Darwin fella?). What was he thinking when he put those on? He is a math professor at a college, not the second string pitcher for the Yankees (the only baseball team that I could think of quickly).

In math terms:


-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment