Sunday, September 13, 2009

This is What my Time Looks Like

Yes, I did download it.  No, it's not good enough to buy.  That being said, it is a mediocre dungeon crawler with enough depth to keep me occupied for a couple of hours when I have nothing else to be doing.  I just started it yesterday, hence the missing post, but things will be getting totally back on schedule starting this week.



It seems like I just absolutely cannot shake off my summer time management habits.  Hopefully a series of mildy-amusing-but-mostly-depressing-in-retrospect forced behavioral changes will help me get on a roll again here.  Oh yeah, and a quick summary of my classes:

Multivariable Calc.- Take everything from Calc. 2 and add z to it.  Ta da.  Sick of it already.

Intro to Diff EQ- No geometry!  Yes!  And the strategies needed to solve some of the equations are pretty interesting.  Boo to unnecessarily-difficult-to-remember integrals (I'm looking at you, arctan(x)).  Also boo to the problems that take me 10 minutes to write out.  Hopefully the tests are short.

Comp. Sci.- This is my joke of a class for the semester.  I really should've taken it last year.

Physics- This has gone back and forth between being nightmarishly tedious and somewhat easy since I took the Honors Physics classes last year, leaning more towards the side of nightmarishness.  Also, I spent about 45 minutes unsuccessfully trying to substitute some equations into each other to find a velocity-not cool.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment