Thursday, September 3, 2009

Radio Killed the...Blogeo Star?

Terrible title, I'm tired. The point is, I just got done doing my first radio show for the campus radio station. Overall it went pretty well, except for some of my beautiful stammering in the beginning having to do with a combination of strangely pronounced names and my nervousness. In the beginning, one could say, my nervousness brung all the boys to the yard. Partially my fault because I'm an anxious person, and partly out of my hands because I had to rush a few things there. Oh well, I have all year to improve. Great punk music doesn't play itself on the radio!

Anyhoo, seeing as how I was doing Diff. Eq. homework most of tonight, I'm pretty tired. I have nothing more to add except today's Zero Punctuation (featuring a hilariously bad Irish accent):



Top notch stuff there, mate. Let's throw some shrimp on the barbie. And now for sleep!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment