Friday, December 12, 2008

Hotel CaliforNewYork, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Amtrak

New York: I can check out any time I like, but I can never leave. At least not until Sunday, according to Amtrak. There is a power line down literally on top of the train tracks, as well as some minor flooding. Every train today and tomorrow has already been canceled, and I am not optimistic about Sunday. Everyone in New York needs to eat a sandwich with a gun in it.

That aside, I just slept all day today (after getting up at 4AM for my spiteful train). To leave on a somewhat positive note, I'd like to put up a snippet of conversation between myself and a friend.

Friend: http://media.fukung.net/images/218/wedding_ring.jpg
Dave: Ha!
Dave: Marriage sucks.
Friend: I just don't know how that would happen.
Dave: Dating followed by a wedding at some point.
Friend: Fuck you.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment