Saturday, December 13, 2008

I (do not at all) Love New York

I got an automated call from my girlfriend Amtrak today letting me know that all the trains for tomorrow have already been canceled. Whoops, I didn't want to leave New York anyways. Ignoring the sarcasm, bitterness, and the fact that I died inside, however, I will be sneaking out on a Greyhound bus tomorrow. Hopefully. Oh my god, you guys, do you think it's safe to write that here? Does New York read this blog? Wow, I really hope not. Let's just pretend this post is about the Brackenwood story that's been burning up Newgrounds lately. It was uploaded in November of last year, though, so I'm kind of confused as to why it took so long to garner the #1 all-time spot. All jokes (and sandwiches) aside (do I have to mention sandwiches so often? Yes, I'm being told that I do.), this flash is really beautifully drawn and is scored by a professional score-er.


-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment