Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In Another Universe, it Was a Brownie

I just have one more final left, and that's tomorrow morning at 8am. YUS! Quite frankly, I think I might murder someone with an axe if I hear about functional groups any more. Like John Malkovich in Burn After Reading. You will be murdered with an axe. You'll be like "Hey Dave, wanna hear about aldehydes *snicker*." And I'll be all, "Hey, let me axe you a question *sound of axe crushing your face*." Bigotry and murder. I feel like I need an American flag in this post now. Here we go:

And yeah, I do have a spiked axe with a bomb on it. Do I have a license for it? Yeah. My fists are the license, sheriff (you have been promoted to sheriff? Great for you.)

Other than that, I just have a short anecdote to relay unto ye chosen ones. I went to grab a brownie as I was leaving a dining hall after dinner, but then when I bit into it outside I realized that it was a small piece of cake. I was walking around with cake. Its good taste more than made up for my apparent lack of visual textural recognition. I'm a scientist, so I can say things like "visual textural recognition".

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment