Monday, December 22, 2008

This Night will be Just as Nerdy in Retrospect

So I'm sitting up in my attic with friends over. Blogging. The internet has officially destroyed my social life. The Dark Knight, My Dearest Nephew, the Good Doctor, and Atticus are all up here with me. Half of us are watching Family Guy and the other half are playing Halo 3 online while team killing and trash talking.

Whoever MIKEBALLSKIN is, you are getting called out on this blog for actually explaining your handle to Atticus in a message. Sandwich yourself between a steamroller and a chalkboard (there is something artsy about that, but I'm not sure what exactly. You're just another brick in the wall, apparently). Don't you love how I can insert the word "sandwich" into my internet feuds with strangers? Yeah, we feud it up here. You don't bring a sandwich to an Xbox Live fight. You bring a gun to kill yourself. All the guns to kill all yourself(s?).

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment