Sunday, December 21, 2008

[TSC] Either Copying a Good Idea or Showing our Clan Pride

That is such a lame gamer joke, but since our audience consists of drug fiends and teenage supermutants. Whoops, I forgot about not mocking the readers. Consider yourselves mocked.

I just watched the newest Robot Chicken and the first few minutes of Superjail, and my opinions of both shows were unchanged: Robot Chicken was really funny, and Superjail wasn't. I can deal with anti-humor, but there's a difference between anti-humor and plain old unfunny (...plus I wasn't on drugs, so...take that as you will).

I don't want to get you all too excited, but it's very likely that we'll be adding at least one new writer to the Collective. Hopefully that'll get the post count up and allow everyone involved to focus on more specific areas of interest. And also everything at the bottom of the internet barrel. You can't have a lean mean blogging machine without some digital barrel scraping.

Scrape it like a Polaroid picture.
My barrel scrapings bring all the boys to the yard.
I kissed a barrel, and I scraped it.

That last one was kind of a stretch, but I've already got my writing scholarship to Best University secured.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment