Friday, December 26, 2008

Sometimes I Watch the Today Show and Cry

I was up all night and only slept from 1:30-2:30 PM today because I need to force my sleep schedule to become somewhat normal again. Oh yeah, and I also have to get up at 9 tomorrow morning and run an all-day concert which will end at 11 PM (at the earliest), Hopefully everything will run smoothly, but...well, it won't. Is my pessimism showing? I'll be sure to wear my blogging pants next time.

As for my cultural critique of the day: what is wrong with everyone on Today? They ran a story today about post-Christmas depression and interviewed some life coach (scam artist...did I type "scam artist"? What I meant to type was "scam artist"). If you are depressed because Christmas is over, you have invested WAY too much in Christmas. I am exactly the opposite-now that Christmas is over, I couldn't be happier. I've got my stuff, and all of the fragrance commercials are off my television. Did we all smell that bad during the year? Well obviously I did, but all of us? I'm disappointed. Also, who would ever buy perfume from Mariah Crazy? I mean Carey. Crazy.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment