Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanks for the YouTube, now Get Back in the Shed

The retard shed. Right now I'm watching The Bridge on the Youtubs (Part 1 of 10 here). Is it pretentious and a bit over the top? Check. Is it probably insensitive the the victims' families? Check. Do all of the interviews with the victims' families make them seem like morons? Check. Hilarious comments? Check. From Part 5:
damn that cop was a fat ass

AND now she is in a suicide pact with her friends...:( lmao

Uh, are you allowed to do a frowny emoticon and then type "lmao"? I'm almost certain that you can go to keyboard jail for that if the keyboard police catch you. (Keyboard) Anarchy in the YouTube! Sid Vicious would be proud, except that he's dead. Not from jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, though. Don't worry, this whole post isn't just about my new spinoff blog The Suicidewich Collective.

Is the focus of this video the Dramatic Hamster parody, or the Thousand Island? Besides, Thousand Island dressing sucks.

Another unsolved mystery.

In other news, I watched Saw V and Burn After Reading online. Everyone involved with Saw V should be ashamed. I feel like I've dishonored my family by even talking about it. Burn After Reading was hilarious, and I highly recommend it. Whoops, I mean piracy is bad.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment