Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An Attempt at Shock Therapy #1

Dear comrades,
As you may have noticed, some of the authors have had problems keeping a regular posting schedule. To that end, I'm initiating 10 days' worth of shock therapy starting now. Each day we will post an image and our four captions of that image. Oh yeah, and remember when I said my posts were gonna get a little watered down because of tests? Yeah, this is that also.



"For a much more pleasant name, they decided to rename crack babies to 'plaid babies', no one will ever be able to tell the difference."
-Alex

"I cry not because I need something, rather I cry to piss you off."
-Atticus

“Note to self: the holographic Rubik’s Cube mobile seems to upset the beast.”
-Dave

“It looks like a partial-birth abortion that didn't work.”
-Svava

-Dave

P.S.-The image quality seems to have improved after I reposted it. The original can be found here.

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

No comments:

Post a Comment