Friday, February 20, 2009

More-Famous Friday: Suck, it Tarantino Haters

So, as you may or may not know, I really like the movie Pulp Fiction. It's actually the only movie I have ever bought for myself rather than as a gift for someone else. And it's on VHS, totally collectible.

Now, I know we've all seen the breakfast scene. If you need a quick refresher course (Directors with Weird Faces 101), it's available in full on YouTube. Holy crap, Samuel L. Jackson was cool in this movie.

Anyways, someone remade this scene (I wish I knew how) to make it a bit more...corporate. Methinks that maybe Big Kahuna Burger was cutting into someone's market share. Just watch:



To be honest, internet, I'm pretty disappointed in you. This video was uploaded in 2006 and it still only has about 12,000 views. That needs to change now.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment