Friday, February 6, 2009

Kath and Kim is Still Funny


I've read a lot of negative reviews about this show, but it still makes me laugh. I haven't watched any of it since way back before winter break when my travel plans were screwed and then were superscrewed (yeah, the screwed was exposed to gamma rays-you won't like the screwed when it's angry). I was poking around Releaselog during work this morning and saw that someone already uploaded episode 12 in HD from yesterday. I got caught up with 10 and 11 online (they premiered in January, you know how I like to stay current with things) and then downloadedbought episode 12, "Idol".

The premise of the episode is that Kath and Kim are both obsessed with Wynonna Judd and try to get her to come to their house. It's quite convenient that their mutual obsession was not mentioned at any point before this episode so as to dispel any rumors about the series being ill-prepared and having no real direction. Yeah, I totally called them on that plot hole. This series is like 10 wtf moments away from being the Lost of sitcoms. Or is Lost, in a surprise twist, supposed to be funny? All I know is that there's a fat guy on that show, so it's probably funny.

No hyperbolic arcsin until tomorrow.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment