Friday, February 6, 2009

More-Famous Friday: Overdub of a Classic

Ever since I posted about that Billy Mays overdub last Thursday, I've been on a quest to find an overdub that was hilarious and yet unappreciated by most of the internet. Tonight I bring you the fruits of that labor (watching YouTube overdubs is labor and also Karl Marx is spinning so fast in his grave that it's kicking up dirt-probably unrelated, though). Does everyone remember a long long time ago when that clip from Troll 2 first went viral? I think it was right before World War II. Or maybe a movie about World War II. Or your face.

The point is, I found an overdub of it that is hilarious and only has about 40,000 views. That is not nearly enough for this much hilarity. You can't bury hilarity! This blog won't allow it!


-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment