Sunday, February 8, 2009

Test are Excuses

I have two tests this week and one next week, so I apologize in advance if my posts get a little more watered down.

That aside, we need to talk about me being a DJ on campus radio. I'll be going to two of the training classes this week in order to pass the test, and then I have to go to two (too-this is the internet, after all) meetings and shadow a DJ four times. That should be easy enough if they ever tell me when/where to take the tests and what DJ's I can shadow (note: this will surely be full of awkwardness). I imagine that some funny stuff will probably happen while I'm there, and of course this blog will have exclusive access to those juicy details of my life (I have to put my detail juice here since my LiveJournal is dedicated solely to keeping up with my friends who are all 14 year old girls like myself, omg those shoes are sooooo cute!). Oh, and according to this picture I also have red hair now.

It will probably also be annoying in some way.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment