Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dropping the Ball, or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Guild

So tonight's lapse in the Attempt at Shock Therapy series is partly my fault, although only partly. Atticus sent me his caption, but I logged off AIM before writing it down(sorry, is that too technical for you all? Here in Blogland we're all computer experts, so it's hard to avoid the lingo that comes with the job. Because this is a job.). Oh, and Svava is just lame.

To atone for this gravest of sins, I hereby forfeit my right to not link you to the last episode of Season 2 of The Guild.

I have to say, this was a pretty good season up until the end of this episode. Lots of plot arcs are resolved quickly and in realistic and hilarious (realarious, as we say here) ways. Then there was the ghost running at the end. No! Bad web-series! Oh, and the bloopers from Season 2 are here. I'll be awaiting Season 3.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment