Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometimes I Wonder how I Miss Things

So this afternoon I was looking at Tim and Eric sketches on YouTube, as I often do, and I stumbled across this gem which I have never seen (even though it was uploaded back in October 2008-how did people live back then?):


One of the most amusing things about Tim and Eric is that there are always people who don't understand the humor, especially on the veritable genius buffet that is YouTube (all you can eat, am I right?). To my total lack of surprise, username
xxxragexxx40965 (isn't that a Greek philosopher?) posted the following:
"this is a real commercial not tim and eric charter is real and i think tim and eric is pretty much dumb"
Indeed, Tim and Eric were hired by Charter to make a five and a half minute long commercial. For Charter. And Charter bought this weird commercial. And Tim and Eric is maybe dumb (as well as a single being with 2 names and bodies), but so is a complete lack of capitalization or punctuation.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment