Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Antiwhat?



Seriously:



My favorite part is the two overlapping screams. They harmonize quite well. That aside, though, what? What is this movie going to be about? Here are my notes from the trailers (I actually took these notes while watching the trailer, because I'm cool like that):

*Everything is tinted gray, and it looks sort of like the Blair Witch Project.
*The woman is getting too much medication (probably in an attempt to cure her grayness).
*Is that Willem Dafoe? Does he ever age?
*Two people go to a cabin in the woods.
*"Nature is Satan's church"? You can't just say things like that without an explanation.
*OMG dramatic look backwards.
*Sex in the tree of hands is weird.

This movie doesn't have a studio in the US yet, but I think we all might need to take a trip to the BitTorrent store to watch it anyways. I mean wait for it to come to theaters. Theaters aren't part of nature, so they're not part of Satan's church (and that's probably a good thing, right?).

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment