Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer Job

Ok, Today was my second day at my brand new summer job working ground's maintenance for my college. Not going to lie, it sucks... to a degree. I love being outside all day, and I love getting paid to exercise, but they work me and my fellow workers as slaves. AND I'm getting minimum wage, to add a cherry to the top of the turd of a summer job I have. I know I should be happy for even having a job, and granted I take advantage of a lot of stuff I should be thankful for, but this job is killer. I have to wake up at 5:45 in the morning to be at work at 7:00. Today, I mowed grass for 5 hours in the morning, and then carried buckets of water around to water the million flower pots we have. I'm quite sore. But all is good, the job isn't terrible, and I'm working with cool people. I just hope my legs don't fall off.

Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment