Sunday, April 26, 2009

Physics is Garbage Collecting, Basically

I again spent all day studying for my Physics test tomorrow and can say with certainty that it was still better than studying Bio for even an hour. Delta's and psi's and phi's, oh my!

Sorry about that, I'm slowly going insane from the heat. Oh yeah, it was just as hot out today as it was yesterday. The only difference is that today I actually had to walk places. In short:


One thing that did catch my attention, though, was something someone said at the review session for the test earlier tonight. Random people were walking by with boxes of stuff and, in an attempt to get some of it, he said "We're Physics majors, we'll take anything we can get," which is true enough (although who doesn't like free crap?), but he continued "and never throw it away."



What?

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment