Saturday, April 11, 2009

USA! USA! USA!

My goodness. I've spent the last 20 minutes looking up ridiculous concoctions of food equaling at least a literal heart-attack and and half. It started from this fark link. The 5/3 burger. This alone is stomach churning enough to make me run away, but thanks to the wonderful, yet slightly cynical posters on fark, I have stumbled upon this. This is why you're fat.




















The 10,000 calorie sandwich.

This is why you're fat.





















The 60 pound rice krispie treat


And most importantly, this is why you're fat!


















The Meat Ship!!!

Let this be a message for you people, let the professionals ruin their lives by joining the crew of the SS Meat Ship. Now if you'll excuse, I think I hear death calling on half of America's front doors.

-Atticus

And just because I love you all so very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment