Saturday, April 25, 2009

How I Survived the Heat by Killing Myself

IT WAS 87 DEGREES OUTSIDE TODAY. It's almost midnight and it's still 70 degrees outside. You guys, I think I might have moved to Arizona accidentally because New York is not supposed to get like this. It should always be cold, rainy, and filled with people that have silly overly dramatic accents.

I woke up sweaty at 8 AM and then woke up repeatedly between 9 and 12:30 when I finally got up because I couldn't stand to lay still anymore. Did I enjoy the sunny day? No, I hate hot weather and was studying for a Physics test on Monday while sitting in front of my fan on high today. Oh yeah, and my allergies started acting up. Indeed, it was just as soul-crushingly miserable as it sounds (well, at least it wasn't Biology I guess). Anyways, I've got more studying to do tomorrow, so I'll just leave you with this:



My goodness they went downhill after Barely Legal. That album got me through today for sure. It is amazingly catchy and energetic, and it's really the only CD of theirs you need to bother with.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment