Friday, January 16, 2009

Darwin's Theory of EvoLOLtion

My Biology professor set up a chat room online during our class today to allow people to ask him questions directly, since there are over 100 people in my section. Now, I don't know how they used to make teenagers, but this professor really needs to meet the youth of today. This was my favoritemost horrifying excerpt from the chat logs:

Boy Moron 1 > did he just say suckle?
Boy Moron 2 > on breasts
Boy Moron 3 > ya
Girl Moron 1 > lmao yo
Girl Moron 1 > u guys need to get laid
Boy Moron 4 > well, they're both mammals, after all
Boy Moron 1 > i dont want the beastly girls here
Girl Moron 2 > HEY!
Boy Moron 5 > lol
? Moron 1 > “Girl Moron 1” i think i see you........ id hit that !
Girl Moron 1 > lol naw “Boy Moron 1” u wit me
Girl Moron 2 > some of us aren't that bad
Girl Moron 1 > “? Moron 1” ima cut u
Boy Moron 6> the fact that you classify yourself as beastly.... oh boy

Wow. That was, like, totally deafening (it'll catch on, just you wait). I'm sorry if that was hard to follow, but I had to remove their real names in case they ever want to get jobs in the future (or not be killed by an angry mob). JK. It was even hard for me to follow with their names in it. Parents, make sure that tuition check is in the mail! Who uses mail to pay for things as large as tuition anymore? I was born in 1908.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment