Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is now the Serious Collective

If there's one thing I've learned during my time as a blogger (I have not learned anything), it is that the internet is serious business. How serious? More serious than the background in this pictre of an effeminate Japanese man (Olympian?) is extreme. Nailed that short metaphor. I know, it's part of my job in the Changerition team.

But there is one thing more serious than internet: piracy. And to that end, we all need to raise our glass to Mininova, the site which replaced our beloved Suprnova 4 years ago today (via TorrentFreak). Congratulations on your 4th birthday, Mininova, and we wish you many more in the future.

Tomorrow I will return to the regular schedule of jokes about killing tweens, how lame I am, and wondering what he is doing with my Thousand Island.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment