Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies....with Crap

Today will be dedicated to harassing, err I mean commenting on two news articles I found. And a warning to Svave to back off, this here be me territory.
1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Yeah, I know copied what they suggested, but there isn't anything that can better compliment it. I'm sure we all have read and/or watched the atrocity that is Pride and Prejudice, and I'm sure you can all agree with me on that point. But this is going to be the best spoof book to ever come out. If I remember, I am going to get a copy of this book and give it to Ms. Harnish (for those of you who don't her, she is one of the most hateful, spiteful, feministic people out there, which makes sense because she is an english teacher). High fives all around to the concept of this book. When I read this, I more or less pissed myself, oh wait I didn't, but it was still epic. I can't wait.

2. The turd is bring us down - The crap is hitting the fan literally, in the form of useless garbage that people will buy once, use once, and forget about shortly thereafter. Our economy is suffering because Americans aren't buying all the useless crap they normally do. C'mon people, don't you need a "mechanized egg cracker" or a "plastic dragon candlestick?" I know that I sure as hell do....not.... but that doesn't mean you don't! Take your kid's college funds and buy an electric toaster that also makes smoothies, instead of paying your electric bill, why not go out and buy a phone that doubles as a can opener and water bottle all in one!?!?! C'MON PEOPLE!!!! DO IT!!! NOW!!! Not to mention a lot of decently important in the government are talking about the abuse of selling crap in the US.

-Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment