Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Triumphant Return is Not a Tropic Thunder Sequel

This exists:


As much as you may think it is, and as much as I thought it was supposed to be a comedy, it isn't. This aberration would normally not even show up on my radar as being worthy of mockery except that it was the third most pirated movie during the preceding week, according to TorrentFreak.

Don't get me wrong, I am completely in favor of piracy as a general policy. Except in this case. Should you pay to see this movie? Absolutely not. Should you waste your bandwidth and give the producers the idea that they are perhaps not guilty of crimes against humanity? No. Shame on you, pirates.

It's good to have me back. Hopefully at least one other writer will be joining us before I leave again for New York on Saturday.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment