Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have no clue if I hate or like these teachers

I know I said I was going to focus more so on video games, but eh, we all can do a little bit of other stuff right? Well screw it, I'm going to. Unlike the other two I'm not in college, so I'm still stuck in High School. It's terrible. (As you should already know.) But I've noticed how all the teachers are here. They don't care about anything you really do. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? I can't decide. It's nice to know they finally gave up and are willing to just let you go ahead and do anything, but what I just witnessed seemed a bit too much. It went something like this:

(After someone was around 10 minutes late to the class)
"Where have you been?"
"I was talking to a teacher."
"What teacher?"
"A teacher you don't know."
(Teacher now stops caring it seems)

...
Seriously? Is this really what they've come to? I really wish the teacher didn't have the mind of an idiot or that could've have been the best thing I've seen in awhile. I mean saying something as stupid as "A teacher you don't know" should result it the teacher making fun of you. That didn't happen, leaving me very dissappointed.

Also, I've decided I hate these teachers.

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment