Friday, January 9, 2009

Thus Ends The Week

I just finished my first week of the new semester and I have a few comments to make... First off, why is it that every chemistry teacher I have can not teach? Only after four classes with my new chem professor do I realize that it would be more advantageous to me to skip class and read the book instead of listening to his lectures. Well, the term 'lectures' will be used loosely here (kinda like your mom last night)(hey oh!) as he puts up questions on his powerpoint and without answering them moves onto the next slide. Load of nonsense.
Next complaint: my English composition 2 professor is a complete and utter dirty old so and so... He stands in front of the classroom, makes fun of my school and its administration, rants about the conservatism of the governement, and swears like a sailor or roids (if you drink Powerthirst energy drink, you know the feeling*). On top of all this bull crap, he will decide to pick out one random student and embarrass them to the point of almost tears. He reminds me of what Dave would turn into if Dave was an English teacher. I'm undecided on if this class will be interesting or just annoying.
As the rest of my classes go, they are the basic class with the basic teacher and the boring crap that is involved with all that. So now I will sit here staring at the bright light I see due to my taking of a picture for this here website-jigger-thingy-mabobber.
**
POWERTHIRST

-Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment