Friday, April 24, 2009

More-Famous Friday: Watch This Movie

Primer, for those of you who do not know (all of you), was a movie about time travel made in 2004. It's budget was only $7,000 and it was still an excellent movie. It won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival when it was released, and seems to have gained quite a large cult following since then. Here's the trailer:



I just watched it Wednesday at a club meeting, and holy crap was it excellent. I was actually following most of it (with the help of 2 people who had seen the movie before) until they said that one of the characters traveled back in time with a disassembled time machine; that prospect blew my mind.

Then someone said that they believe that the movie is an infinite loop due to some interesting details which I'll not spoil for you all here. How is my mind, you ask? BLOWNED! See this movie immediately. I'll even go so far as to say that this movie is worth buying the DVD. Yeah, it's that good.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment