Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Absurdity that is Guitar Hero/Rockband

Before I begin, I need to tell you all that I do enjoy playing Guitar Hero. I don't mind partaking in the occasional Rockband thingy. I do mind how many f*cking Guitar Hero/Rockband games there are. It appears that America has been absorbed in the Guitar Hero obsession plaguing the nation. There are more games than I can count on one hand, and soon there will be more of these games than there are molecules on Spock's over-sized ears.

To start off this list of chronological games, we start with Guitar Hero 1 for the Playstation 2 in 2005. Slow at first, but quickly grew in popularity. Kinda like Cher, before she turned into the Cher. Do you get it? Probably not. F*ck you.


In 2006, Guitar Hero II was released on the PS2, then in 2007 was released to the Xbox 360. At this time, Guitar Hero's popularity was growing incredibly fast.


In the same year (2007, dumbasses) Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock was released for almost every existing system known. In this same year, two other Guitar Heros were released for portable devices. Due to laziness, I am not going to post the pictures of the rest of the Guitar Hero games. Instead, I might put up random offensive pictures. Just because. Or not...

In 2008, every other Guitar Hero game is released including: Guitar Hero World Tour; Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s; Guitar Hero: Aerosmith; Guitar Hero: Metallica; and other minuscule portable Guitar Heros. I believe that Guitar Hero is coming out Guitar Hero: AC/DC. Will the terror ever stop? They will soon be enough Guitar Hero games to drown a full-grown gorilla on roids.



Don't even get me started on freakin RockBand games. PISS HOLE DUMB SH*T FREAKIN TURD EATING D*CKWHICH!!!!

-Atticus

No comments:

Post a Comment