Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Young Person's Guide to Hilarious



New episode of A Young Person's Guide to History is up here. Now. Watch it now.

Actually...wait a minute. Is Ben Franklin the voice of Master Shake? While he was discussing an online forum with Alexander Hamilton while fishing during Christmas, I could swear he sounded exactly like Master Shake. I will get to the bottom of this.

...

Ok, so I was right. Dana Snyder does the voice of Shake and plays the role of Ben Franklin. Why the sudden change in mood? I just found out that the show is only composed of two parts! What? No! They took Aqua Teen, Tim & Eric, Metalocalypse, Robot Chicken, and Xavier away from me all at once! My LiveJournal (remember how I'm a 13 year old girl?) is gonna run red with the digital metaphorical blood of whoever I decide is responsible for this.

Rest in peace, last vestige of Adult Swim hilarity until summer. Wow, that's actually really appropriate since Halloween was recently. Oops, I destroyed any drama that the unnecessarily formal language of the first sentence of this paragraph may have created.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment