Friday, November 14, 2008

More-Famous Friday!

This is so much earlier than usual, I know. The point is this: it's Friday, and this video needs to be way more famous than 80,000 views. Honestly, there should be fake motivational posters with this guy on them already. Internet, sometimes your metaphorical Segway hits a metaphorical crack in the metaphorical sidewalk (my metaphors, let me show you them). Pick up the pace, internet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZyDgXqvBiM

Also, a huge thanks to Dintillion for giving me the ability to embed this video even though embedding was disabled on it. It didn't work. That site could come in handy for later on, so I think I'll bookmark it. The internet is a book. I mark it. Sorry for the philosophy again (remember, papers are still due Monday).

-Dave

EDIT: This is going to sound really nerdy, but was I the only person to see the title of this video and immediately think of Tali'Zorah nar Rayya? I can see the resemblance:

No comments:

Post a Comment