Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Supercross

You know that saying, "Everyone has their cross to bear"? Well, my cross today was a supercross. Actually, maybe it was a bear cross that I bore. For the bear Jesus. I had to get up at 7am this morning for a Chemistry test, and literally just got back from the Physics homework session (which started at 9). Yeah, I know it was a 17-hour day (and the supercross that I was carrying around all day certainly didn't speed things up, what with the weight and all since it's made of gold and platinum which is impossible for me to steal or in any way profit from). It wasn't fun, except for the homework session. Every time I go to one of those, I realize how much I like doing physics.

I just wiped an ironic tear from my eye there. Oh yeah, welcome to The Being Serious/Physics Collective blog now. Because I was being serious and talking about physics before. You can check if you'd like.

I'm going to sleep under my epic reversible red/blue cover tonight. It will be so warm. 5 days until break! I'm so excitired!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment